Annual Returns to commence 1st February 2020
CIPA wishes to inform its valued customers that company annual return filing will commence with effect from 01st February 2020. Pursuant to Section 217 of the Companies (Amendment) Act 2018, all registered companies are required to submit company returns annually on their original month of incorporation. The penalty for non-compliance to this provision of the act is removal of the company from the Register.
How to File an Annual Return Online
• Visit www.cipa.co.bw
• Log in with your previously created profile.
• A message will appear on your dashboard advising which annual returns are due.
• Click on File Annual Return.
• Click through to confirm that the corporate information is up-to-date and correct any information that is incorrect.
• Make a payment online with your debit/credit card or deposit account.
- Receive notifications via Mascom, beMobile and Orange
- Receive certificates, notifications and other updates using your email