Re-registration of Companies and Business Names Extended to 02 December 2020
The Companies and Intellectual Property Authority (CIPA) wishes to inform the general public and our valued customers that the Re-registration of Companies and Business Names on the Online Business Registration System (OBRS), which was due to end on the 2nd June 2020, has been extended by a further six months to the 2nd December 2020. CIPA recognises and is mindful of the economic hardships brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic in Botswana, and in light of this we have taken heed of numerous requests from the public, by extending the re-registration period in order to provide some relief to our valued customers. Please take advantage of the extended period.
To re-register, please follow the following simple steps:
- Visit cipa.co.bw
- Create a profile or use an already existing profile.
- Search for your Company or Business Name
- Click on RE-REGISTER NOW.
- Provide the latest information of your Company or Business name.
- Make a payment of P150 for Business Names or P300 for Companies.
- All outstanding annual return debts will be cleared, and the new certificate will be sent by email.
- Receive notifications via Mascom, beMobile and Orange
- Receive certificates, notifications and other updates using your email