OBRS maintenance services are here!
The Companies and Intellectual Property Authority (CIPA) is pleased to inform our valued customers and the general public that the maintenance services of the Online Business Registration System (OBRS) are now available. These services include among others:
- Interface with Omang for a simplified registration process.
- Interface with Botswana Unified Revenue Services (BURS) and Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Board (PPADB) for improved ease of doing business.
- Authority Management
- Changes to director, shareholder and secretary details
- Transfer, issue, acquisition and redemption of share
From 3rd of June 2019, all registered companies and business names are required by the new law to re-register their entities. The re-registration will only run for 12 months, and any companies and business names that fail to re-register will be de-registered at the end of the re-registration period. It’s very easy and approval is instant.
1. Login with your previously created profile
2. Search for and click on the company or business name you wish to re-register.
3. Click on the ‘Re-register now’ link.
For more help learn how to re-register here.
You cant find your company? Please contact CIPA Compliance for further assistance.
- Receive notifications via Mascom, beMobile and Orange
- Receive certificates, notifications and other updates using your email