General form of Application to the Registrar
This Service allow you to submit to the Registrar any form or request not covered by any menu item on the OBRS. Examples include
• Amalgamation. (Submit Amalgamation Proposal)
• Request for removal from the Registrar/Deregistration (Complete Form 31).
1. Log onto www.cipa.co.bw and select the company from your dashboard.
2. Click on FILINGS AND MAINTENANCE.
3. Click on LODGE GENERAL DOCUMENT
4. Select GENERAL FORM OF APPLICATION TO THE REGISTRAR.
5. Upload the document.
6. Enter an effective date.
7. Click SUBMIT.
You will need to visit CIPA office to make the required payment before your application can be approved.