Information To the Registrar
This Service allow you to submit to the Registrar any letters containing information you wish to bring to the attention of the Registrar. Examples include but are not limited to:
• Request to change Financial Year End.
• Requests for exemption
The service also allows the public to bring to the attention of the Registrar any information about any entity without visiting CIPA offices.
1. Search for the Company and click through to view the company details.
2. Click on FILINGS AND MAINTENANCE.
3. Click on LODGE GENERAL DOCUMENT
4. Select INFORMATION TO THE REGISTRAR.
5. Upload the document.
6. Enter an effective date.
7. Click SUBMIT.
After submitting, a task will be created for CIPA to review, and a response (if needed) will be given within 24 hours.