Maintain Director Details
HOW TO MAINTAIN DIRECTOR DETAILS
This service allows changes to the Director details of a Company to be made. Existing Director’s details can be updated, existing Directors can be ceased and new Directors can be appointed. Please note that only authorised users can make changes.
1. Visit www.cipa.co.bw and log onto the OBRS.
2. On your Portfolio on your dashboard click on the Company whose details you wish to change.
3. Click on the Directors tab (to the left).
4. Click on EDIT DETAILS (to the right).
5. Select MAINTAIN DIRECTOR DETAILS FOR A LOCAL COMPANY.
6. Read the BEFORE YOU BEGIN information and click CONTINUE.
7. If you wish to remove a Director, click CEASE. If you only wish to edit a Director’s information click EDIT. If you wish to add a new Director, click on ADD A NEW DIRECTOR. When adding a new Director, you will need to upload a Director’s Consent Form which can be found on the website under Quick Links/Forms and Downloads.
8. Tick the declaration box to confirm that you are authorised to make the changes and submit.
• Ceasing Directors, updating contact and address information will automatically update the register.
• Adding new Directors will create a task to be reviewed by CIPA and a response will be given within 24 hours.